Dr. Afeed Ibrahim Specialist Pediatrics
Years of Experience: 11
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Pediatrics) | Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive CareBook Appointment
Dr. Afeed Ibrahim is a highly qualified pediatrician providing expert pediatric care in Abu Dhabi. He completed his MBBS training at Sree Balaji Medical College – Bharath University, Chennai. Following that, he gained experience in the Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology at KMM Hospital, Kerala. He holds a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree in Pediatrics from Sree Balaji Medical College – Bharath University. Additionally, he completed a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive Care from the Royal Hospital for Newborns, Children, and Maternity – Tirunelveli, affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. Furthermore, he successfully completed a Postgraduate Diploma program in Infectious Disease from the University of New South Wales. His areas of expertise include:
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Growth and Development
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Pediatric Respiratory Conditions
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Pediatric Allergies and Asthma
- Pediatric Preventive Care
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Acute Care
Awards & Achievements
- Certificate in Diagnostic and Interventional Bronchoscopy & Thoracoscopy from IMMAST, Mumbai.
- Boston Children’s Hospital Pediatric Care Resident Program - Certificate in Developmental Medicine & Nutrition.
- Certificate course in Neonatology from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Certificate in Master Class in Pediatric Nutrition from the Academy of Pediatrics.
- Certificate of Honor for COVID-19 duties and services by Lions International.
- MBBS, MD (Pediatrics)
- Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive Care