Dr. Anand Reddy Baddula is an Edinburgh-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in complex trauma, including finger and hand injuries.
He completed his MS in Orthopedics from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, DNB in Orthopedics from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi, MRCS (Surgery) from the Royal College of Surgeons – Edinburgh, and a Diploma in SICOT Examinations in Orthopedics from Belgium.
With a wealth of experience spanning 10 years in the field of Orthopedics, Dr. Anand has gained expertise in a wide range of orthopedic issues and operative strategies. His focus areas include total hip and knee joint replacements, open fractures, dislocations, soft tissue injuries involving the upper and lower limbs, as well as managing various pediatric fractures and orthopedic tumors.his areas of expertise include:
- Emergency management of Orthopaedic trauma cases, including:
- Open fractures
- Finger and hand injuries
- Complex trauma of adults and pediatric fractures
- Minimally invasive management of fractures
- Hip and knee joint replacements
- Managing sports injuries of upper and lower limbs
- Bone tumor management