Dr. Mohammed Saheed Cherukareth Saifuddin Consultant Urology
Years of Experience: 21
Languages Known: English, Malayalam, Hindi, Urdu
Qualification: MS, DNB (Surgery & Urology), FEBU, FACS.Book Appointment
Dr. Mohammed Saheed graduated in medicine and surgery from the Government Medical College of Kerala, India. He underwent a Urology residency and held academic posts at the Amrita Institute of medical sciences, Kochi. Dr. Saheed worked as Consultant Urologist for over 8 years in India, before moving to UAE in 2014. Since then, he has worked in the Department of Urology at LLH Hospital, Abu Dhabi, till date. Dr. Saheed is a Fellow of the European Board of Urology and an active international Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has over 20 years of experience in Urologic surgery and is an expert in endourology and laparoscopy. His areas of special interest are Urinary stone disease, prostate disease, and testicular diseases. Dr. Saheed is also a well-known consultant in Men’s health in the region. He is an expert in the medical and surgical management of female urinary incontinence. His areas of expertise include,
- Endoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries for Urinary stones.
- Clinical and surgical management of male subfertility.
- Medical and surgical management of Female urinary incontinence.
- Surgical correction of adult male genitalia abnormalities.
- All aspects of Men’s sexual health.
- MS, DNB (Surgery & Urology), FEBU, FACS.
- Life member of the Urological Society of India (USI)
- Member, Emirates Urologic Society, UAE
- International Member, European Association of Urology (EAU)
- International Fellow, American College of Surgeons, USA (FACS)
- Life member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA)